Educational Travel Allowance

Educational Travel may be authorized for the dependents of employees who are eligible for a living quarters allowance. This allowance permits one round trip annually between a school in the U.S. and the foreign duty station for dependents of employee who are under age 23 and full-time college students. 

For more details, please visit DSSR

Marine Corps Installations Pacific