● CONTINUOUS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT (CPI)
Marine Corps Order 5220.12
MCB Butler CPI Policy Letter 1-14
Goal: To increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Marine Corps operations in order to achieve greater warfighting capability, combat readiness, and quality of life for our Marines and their families.
- Identify and remove obstacles to high performance
- Reduce wastes, work cycle times, rework, and costs
- Support achievements of mission requirements within current or reduced resource levels
- Improve support to operating forces and installations
● COMMON OUTPUT LEVELS OF SERVICE (COLS)
Marine Corps Installations Command Order 5220.1
Goal: To validate or update common installation functions, sub-functions, and risk levels in order to improve enterprise understanding of work performance and risks associated with funding reductions, and to provide improved decision-making in resource allocation.
- Optimize installation resource utilization
- Link the performance of installation support to operating forces and other tenant commands
- Increasing the effectiveness, consistency and efficiency of installation support across the Command
● INTERACTIVE CUSTOMER EVALUATION (ICE)
MCB Butler Policy Letter 2-15
Goal: To provide a convenient and efficient online tool for customers to share feedback, opinions or recommendations to management regarding various service providers in the installation.
Provide a convenient and efficient online tool by which customers can express opinions / recommendations to service providers, and to request response from Service Provider Managers (SPMs).