Apply for a SOFA Certification Letter
STEP ONE: Complete the Contact Information Form and save as "Your Last Name_Contact Information"
STEP TWO: Complete 5820.2 (do not sign or scan the form at all, because we will digitally sign the form) save it as "Your Last Name_5820.2
STEP THREE: Gather all of the Required Supporting Documents and save as follows:
- Letter of Authorization: "Your Last Name_LOA"
- Contract: "Your Last Name_Contract" (first page and POP page)
- Passport: "Your Last Name_Passport"
- Passport: "Your Last Name Current Visa Stamp (or residence card)"
- Marriage Certificate: "Your Last Name_Marriage" (If the last name of a spouse doesn't match the last name of the contractor)
E-mail all documents from Steps One, Two, and Three to the ILAW Section
in one e-mail.
You receive a digitally signed SOFA Certification Letter within five business days via e-mail.